bunnyhop.amxx [Plugin]

  bunnyhop.amxx

Description:

My first version of this was kind of a joke to see how small a plugin I could make. But I've updated it to actually be usable.

This plugin removes the slow down you get after jumping in Counter-Strike.

A cool new feature. Simply hold down jump and you will bunny hop automatically. You can get up some serious speed. Unfortunately client prediction is a bit messed up because it doesn't expect you to be going so fast.

Cvars:    

bh_enabled 1/0
Enable/disable the plugin.

bh_autojump 1/0
Enable/disable no skill required bunny hopping. (Just hold jump to bunny hop!)

bh_showusage 1/0
Enable/disable a small message to players when they connect informing them of the Bunny Hopping feature. 


Download Plugin



6 comments:

Muhaymin Aizaz said...

Great Plugins At www.ck-gamer.blogspot.com
Thnx 4 Visiting Our Web !

Unknown said...

Not working for me "It says unknown command" anybody ?

Unknown said...

how to install it in my game

Unknown said...

I cant download it

Unknown said...

the site is frozen :(((((((((((

Unknown said...

why is it frozen????????????????????????????

Post a Comment